Horror Pick of the Week
The pumpkins are growing, the bats are stretching their wings, the werewolves are getting more and more hangry – the most horrifying time of the year is approaching!
Why not get in the festive spirit and spruce up your IG feed?
Here's our top 5 gruesome 'grams to follow for serious Halloween inspo….
1. Start your day right with cereal as per @bearded_horror and @catacombeculture. Because breakfast is the best meal for your brains. (Wink wink.) https://www.instagram.com/p/BYej6HIFtiS/?taken-by=bearded_horror
2. Give yourself a daily dose of horror with @thehorrorgallery. Follow them for nightmare visions like this #ComePlayWithUs. https://www.instagram.com/p/BYXaY2fAiw1/?taken-by=thehorrorgallery
3. We know you love Halloween makeup (you too, boys) so get inspired with the amazing creations of @ellyjs https://www.instagram.com/p/BC87zvTnd9H/?taken-by=ellyjs We always give extra points to those who come to The Howl dressed up…
4. Forget that Steven from Bake Off, @christinehmcconnell is our Star Baker. Follow her for some horror-style food envy. We can't wait to see what she cooks up for Halloween! https://www.instagram.com/p/BL91PWkjQ_H/?taken-by=christinehmcconnell
5. Sick of scrolling past food photos and the same old selfies? Turn your IG feed into the super spooky set of a horror movie and follow @jamiebettsphoto https://www.instagram.com/jamiebettsphoto/
Inspired? Visit The Howl this October to be immersed in pure fun and frights!
Don't forget to use code HOWLSEP at checkout this September for discounted tickets too! http://bit.ly/HOWLSEP
Published: 13th Sep